You can download Root Explorer Apk from the below link, as you might know the official app is not available in the Google Play Store. You have to side load the .APK file. Also, we have attached the installation instructions, do check it out.
Note: You might get an error namely “this type of file might harm your device. Do you want to keep it anyway?”. Just tap ok and download root explorer APK file.
Download Root Explorer APK For Android – All Latest Versions
|Compatibility||Android v4.0 & above|
|No of downloads||5,87,000+|
Root Explorer Apk Update Log;
- Tab size settings added. (previously not available)
- Fixed problem with executing scripts.
- Fixed authentication problem with DropBox, Google Drive.
- Fixed a issue with accessing SMB.
- Enhanced search results.
- Also lots of minor bugs are fixed for improvement.
- Updated DropBox API.
- Added few extra tweaks for non rooted users.
- Fixed minor bugs.
- Added tabs support for browsing the files.
- Added sort by Kind, Created options.
- Added overflow menu for creating new files, folders.
How to Install Root Explorer APK On Android?
- First of all, download root explorer APK file from the above download link.
- Open the downloaded APK & tap install.
- It takes a few seconds to install the application.
- Congrats! Root explorer apk is installed now!
That’s how you guys download & install the root explorer apk on your Android device. Let us know if you have any sort of queries or technical difficulties root explorer, we’ll try to solve for most parts. Thanks for reading!